1. William Liu
William did a stop-animation video of a Harlem shake on a white board. I thought it was good because the transition pictures made it actually look like the drawings on the white board were moving. It was also an original, funny idea. He even used the real Harlem shake music in his video, which I liked.
2. Hunter Ligget
Hunter did a stop-animation video of dancing forks. He did a good job of making it look like the forks were moving on their own. I also enjoyed it when the forks multiplied because it didn't look like there was anything else under them and then they pull away from each other and there are more forks. I thought his idea was original and his pictures flowed well to make a good video.
3. Brady Sloan
Brady did a stop-animation video of moving gum out of its package and moving it around. It look cool and like the gum was actually moving by itself. The pictures flowed well together. His idea was original and well performed.
No comments:
Post a Comment