Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Salvatore Brothers to the Rescue

Being the vulnerable person I am, if I was kidnapped, I would call the cast of The Vampire Diaries to rescue me. I would call them because they would be able to save me. They have had a lot of previous practice saving Elena because she was often kidnapped being the doppelganger. Damon and Stefan, having vampire powers, would easily be able to save me from my kidnappers. Damon and Stefan would concoct a plan to save me while staying safe. After devising a foolproof plan, they would finally come to my rescue. Stefan, distracting my kidnapper with his power of compulsion, would clear the scene and make it safe for Damon to rescue me. Damon, armed with a wooden stake in case a vampire was my kidnapper, would enter the home in which I was being held captive. He would fight off any extraneous people in the house guarding me until he found me. Picking me up and carrying me to safety, Stefan would fight off the bad guys while Damon made sure I was okay. Stefan, fighting off the bad guys, would defeat them with his superior strength and intelligence and then return to the safety of the car with Damon and me. Driving away from the scene, I finally feel safe with the two vampire brothers. They drove me to my home and I felt the need to express my gratitude for the helpfulness. Thanking them both with a kiss, they dropped me off and rode off into the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment